Monday, October 27, 2008

Cuteness...and mo feet.

I promise not to keep inundating you with feet ;0) I think I have the hang of this now...kinda. But, it does make me lazy. The short snippets in the middle are the cutest. The rest is me blathering about the critical issues of the moment.

Appearing this time: Maddy & fam as well as Annalise and mum.







22 comments:

Rhonda said...

Seriously...no duck shoes? No duck adult-sized onesie?

I'm disappointed.

Vivian M said...

Cool shoes! The red ones look comfy. I think you have the narrating thing down pat...so you will do fine in China! Now just learn to press the pause button! ;op
PS
You've been tagged :)
visit my blog for details

Sandra said...

Cute video's; cute girls and cute feet!

a Tonggu Momma said...

I couldn't get any of the videos to play, but I have to say I love your shoes!

Kim said...

LOVE the videos..
Okay.. the first one.. LOVE , LOVE the shoes...
Second and third... LOVE the girls.. How exciting..
And now the fourth..
YOU are getting soooo close...
I am excited for you..
You don't have a weird voice.. you are just a very happy lady.. And you are soooo nice.
Have a Great Week..

t~ said...

What is wrong with me? I actually sat and watched you talk to your feet, not once, not twice, BUT 3 times.....I need a hobby.

Operationtigerlily said...

How EXCITING, you are getting close!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Love the pictures of the kids! They are so cute! Your feet are cute too, PIPO, really, they are.

Special K said...

Another freakin' cold kept me from another freakin' social event! This is not my year for good health apparently. But I didn't want to expose Annalise with her surgery so soon. I'm sure Robin told ya.

Anyhoo... looks like you guys had fun. But I'm with Hedda. I think you're gonna attract a whole new fan base with the feet talk show ya got going on.

But I'm liking the Flip. I think the sound quality and picture looks great. I may now have to invest in one, too.

Vivian M said...

Just got this from our agency!!!!
According to their website, CCAA has placed children with families
logged in through February 15, 2006and has reviewed the files of families who submitted dossiers on or before February 28th.
AND there was a ladybug on our front door and it flew into my home. It is way too cold here for ladybugs!
I am still hoping you will get a referral for the holidays. Not too much longer now!

4D said...

I am loving the footie pyjamas! Is there a rear shoot for easy potty breaks at night?

Fun times and those gals are cu-ute!

Keep smilin!

Polar Bear said...

You -my friend- may be starting a whole new trend in blogging! I actually enjoyed listening to your commentary about what's going on with you. Love the shoes by the way.

I can't believe how big Maddy has gotten in just a few short months! Both the girls are so cute!

Do you think that maybe Jake feels the oncoming of another male in the household and he is starting to mark his territory??? Animals can sense things we humans can't, you know. Just a thought.

Thanks for the email - relieved mucho stress. ;o)
Smooches...
Watching and Waiting on pins and needles for you!

Kayce said...

I am so loving your "verbal" posts right now! Who needs to type, just video your feet talking and it's all good. ;)

Suzie said...

I can't believe I watched all of your feet videos (and I hate feet). I'm with sea star - I need a hobby! Glad that you love your new video camera. Hopefully you'll record your referral call and someday share it with the rest of us who are waiting with you!

Briana's Mom said...

Love seeing all those sweet kiddos!

Also lovin' your foot monologues! Cute shoes by the way...

Mike and Rhonda said...

You have inspired me to try to figure out how to upload our videos. Love the fur babies and the footsies...

Paulette said...

So glad you think crazy kid dinners in nice restarants is cute lest just see how you feel about that in a couple of months. Drop me your number I lost that little pice of paper. Go figure...

Christina said...

now you've got a VLOG! lol cool
Ihave cats, too....yes, they're everywhere!
The video quality is really good for a point and shoot!
cool cool!

M and M said...

O.k. - your voice is NOTHING like I thought it would be. I don't know what I thought - but that isn't it!

Donna said...

Hee hee... I can't believe I watched that entire video about your feet (and cat pee) too!

Really cute shoes, by the way!

;)

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Catherine said...

It's fun to get into your head and hear so much about what is happening with you. Waiting excitedly to hear what happens with this next referral batch. Praying they go deep into February.

Daniella said...

Love the feet vid's :) the clogs, the spunky heels and the red feeties all good :) Looks like the flip is serving you well. I love it.