Sunday, June 7, 2009

C'mon in, girls. The water is fine.

Miss C is about to take a ceremonial dip welcoming her new China sisters to their families. As a veteran she says: "It's a little scary at first but once they get you all wet, you'll love 'em."



I can never remember who is okay with linking so I'll just say congrats from the bottom of our hearts here to:

Luna love and family...



..and Pugmama and family...



There really IS double happiness in China!!

15 comments:

Abby's Mom said...

Definately for sure :) It is great to finally see some familiar faces have their dreams come true!

P.S That bathing suit is adorable!

Sandra said...

I know - it makes my heart smile :-)

Donna said...

I never get tired of seeing families with their new babies.

PS I love Miss C's swimsuit...so cute!

Catherine said...

such a great day for some very special people!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

Eliza2006 said...

C's swimmer is so cute! ...and those babies with their families...thanks for posting the pics. So sweet!

Kim said...

Toooo cute..
And CONGRATS to the two families..
Have a great week..

t~ said...

Yes there is! SO happy and I can't wait till we are all back together, this time with our girls. What a crazy ride it's been. Unfortunately, the traveling dress didn't make it's
3rd trip back to China, due to the PM big hurry to leave town. So sad.

Special K said...

Isn't it amazing?! The times... they are a changin'.

Robin said...

What a great year this has been so far for our China bloggy moms!! Just a few more to go and our group will be complete with girls from all age groups. :0)

Anonymous said...

Nice that there is movement in the program. Love the swimsuit shot.

Kayce said...

Just loving this!!

Tammie said...

Isn't it wonderful to finally see these families coming together? Life is pretty darn good.

Vivian M said...

Congratulations to the new families!

Becky said...

My sister and husband were another of the families getting their baby last week. I've had her kids with us since they left. They're so excited to meet their new sister tomorrow when they come back!!