Even crying she is adorable!!! How does she do that?? First Holiday memory for you two as a family..How great is that!! Happy Easter Sweet Girl and Mom too... Linda
Gosh, I know exactly what you mean about that look! I don't think they realize they're sitting on anything other than a big stuffed animal -- a toy -- and then they figure it out and FREAK!
Such a precious pic. Hee hee.... I mean, you were there so you might as well just snap the photo, right? But I have to wonder if we're living in the same town because we went to see EB at our mall yesterday and the photos are remarkably similar (see my blog for evidence). Okay, I can see that the chair is different but everything else is shockingly similar. Can you say "Stepford Bunny"???
OMG, so cute! Sorry CW has that sad little face, but she is so frickin' cute! Our visit went similarly last year. But this year no tears, other than mine because my girl is growing up. Happy Easter. Doesn't being a mom rock?
Welcome! Thanks for visiting us. My daughter and I became a family in Jiangxi Province, China. Life has taken on a whole new meaning and it's the sweetest thing.
41 comments:
Oh! Mind you, I'd be screaming myself if I came across that fellow in a dark alley.
OMG.. I know I shouldn't be laughing but I can't help it. :)
Kind of gives a good idea of what it's going to be like the first time she see's the big guy in red this December too.
Awwww...poor baby! But what a great picture to torment her with in her teen years! :)
Priceless!!
LOL - I hope she'll do better for me ;-)
Oh it is precious!!! Everyone has to have a picture with them screaming. She is a doll!
Ellen
don't know whether to say "ahhh -poor baby!" or to laugh. :)
Totally funny!!! You can understand why she is terrified. She is probably thinking, "What is it with this America place?"
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!
Hope you girls have a very happy holiday weekend. Hey, a piece of candy forgives all, right? Break out the peeps!
Aww, poor thing! Sarah's first photo with Santa looks just like that! Another great memory, and so cute.
Robin
I don't blame her. That bunny is freaky. ;-)
Awww, poor CW...is it wrong that I laughed as well?
Happy Peepster!
LOL! That is freakin' awesome!
LOVE IT!!!!!
LOVE IT..
Have a great 1st EASTER
LOL...at least the bunny is smiling!
I love the screaming piccies, they're the best ones...IMHO.
Adorable! Poor little Chicken Wing!
priceless!!!
Even crying she is adorable!!! How does she do that??
First Holiday memory for you two as a family..How great is that!!
Happy Easter Sweet Girl and Mom too... Linda
Ahhhh, now that's cute! Happy Easter to you and the Wing!
Priceless
Oh my gosh, she is just adorable even crying. What a cutie!
Happy Easter.
Wait till she meets the guy in he red suit.
So cute !!! Definitely one for the scrapbook.
Priceless!
Classic!! Love it!
That Easter Bunny is so creepy looking that he'd make me cry, too.
Poor little thing!
Why am I chuckling??!! That is so adorable....just wait until December rolls around!
Sharon
She looks just like the Tongginator at her first Easter! :) Truly. Your bunny looks a heck of a lot better, though. (I'll e-mail you a picture.)
Love it, she is just SO cute!
Tee-hee! Looks like Hannahs first pic with Santa!
Gosh, I know exactly what you mean about that look! I don't think they realize they're sitting on anything other than a big stuffed animal -- a toy -- and then they figure it out and FREAK!
Such a precious pic. Hee hee.... I mean, you were there so you might as well just snap the photo, right? But I have to wonder if we're living in the same town because we went to see EB at our mall yesterday and the photos are remarkably similar (see my blog for evidence). Okay, I can see that the chair is different but everything else is shockingly similar. Can you say "Stepford Bunny"???
:)
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Well, that bunny IS a little scary!
OMG, so cute! Sorry CW has that sad little face, but she is so frickin' cute! Our visit went similarly last year. But this year no tears, other than mine because my girl is growing up. Happy Easter. Doesn't being a mom rock?
Hugs,
Jonni
Personally I'm with PIPA ~ that rabbit is scary looking. ;o)
She looks adorable. As always.
Too cute! Happy Easter :o)
Well geez... I reckon a giant white rabbit (three times bigger than your wee one) would scare the begeezas outta me, if I was a tiny one year old!!!
:) but it is funny!
perfection :O) these are ALWAYS my favorites!
Post a Comment