Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Somebody digs 'Ni Hao Kai-Lan'

Little lounger flopped back on the pillows. She can kick back with the best of 'em. The Wing is staring at Nick on the tube as this picture was taken. I lurves me some 'Ni Hao Kai-Lan' too. I can finally change my underwear without being stared at (the cats gave up staring ages ago). That was getting unnerving ;0)

All in all, another great day.

22 comments:

Bailey said...

We love Ni Hao Kai-Lan too! Great show for our little girls. She sure does look like a happy little girl. Congrats!

Abby's Mom said...

She is just so adorable. Don't know how you stand it :)

Robin said...

Totally know the feeling... this is why the NiHao DVD was passed to you from us... It's nice on Nick but whenever I needed a moment, I knew I could pop that in and Maddy would not move a muscle. Still doesn't.
Oh, and so glad you were finally able to change those underwear.. geez.. LOL :0)

Anonymous said...

Get her hooked early.

Sandra said...

You are too funny. For some reason, we never got into Kai-Lan at our house. Go figure.

Marla said...

Hehe, Jack likes Kai Lan also (my girls think they're too big for it, the little stinkers). The Wing is a total cutie!

Headmeister said...

Don'tcha love the psychotic stares at something on the tv when they discover it? lol... MGM is totally into Sesame Street and the Baby Signing Time DVD's, to the point where if she's crying for some reason, all I have to do is start singing a song from the DVD or do Elmo's voice and she's all smiles again :)

BTW, that wing of yours gets cuter by the second... AND, I *love* her shirt! :)

S.Wise said...

She is absolutely precious!!!

Pug Mama said...

dude----------guess what???
I'm gonna get me one of those REAL SOON-------------BOOYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

It's the Tongginator's second favorite show... right after her beloved (and annoying) Hi-5. Go Kimee!

LaLa said...

So cute....I like it too except for Rintoo who always whines then they all give in to him...my friend had to quit letting her daughter watch b/c she started acting like Rintoo : )

Love the kicked back pose and yeah, glad your undies are clean!!

t~ said...

Weston luvs that show. I love a gal that can just kick back!

Gail said...

It's our son Will's favorite also, I'm thinking partly because he came to us at age 2.5 and fluent in Mandarin. I love how you call her Wing...so cute. You are both doing great!

Sofie said...

I am just so excited for you guys!

Anne said...

Aww, she is just soo cute!:) Unfortunatlely for me, my daughter is obsessed with Barney- eegads...

Wanda said...

Your "Wing" reminds me of my Dahlia a few years back. At 18 months she hardly had hair (still waiting for it to really be called "hair" and she's 6!!)

I got really tired of "oh, what a cute BOY" so I pierced her ears and shoved big diamonds in and anyone who DARED even look like they were thinking the boy word - I gave the evil eye. Got pretty good at it.

I enjoy your writing (laugh my head off actually).

Enjoy your sweet litle GIRL!!

Wanda
www.atlastmilanascominhome.blogspot.com

Colleen said...

Oh man is that a cute picture!!!!! Love her. Hannah digs Kai Lan too.

OziMum said...

LOL! I'm so glad you got to change your undies!

Donna said...

So true...you have no privacy as a mom. I can't remember the last time I actually went to the bathroom alone (at home, I mean!!)

C said...

Oh we love Kai Lan. totally into it.

well, I feel compelled to ask-
Need anything? Can I help you in any way?

Just let me know, Kate and I are happy to help!
c

Vivian M said...

Aw, too cute! Getting her addicted to TV already, eh? (Just kidding!)

JMCS said...

Heh-heh. I love it. Isn't TV the best mama lifesaver ever??? Sofia love NHKL too and especially loves You Gabba Gabba. Have you checked out Noggin? AWESOME for younger kids and the shows are really good.

Hugs,
Jonni