Now that I have detected the first drop of rumor blood in the water, I am circling RQ endlessly. Yeah, I thought it felt weird before. I'm still very calm and only want to know WHEN we will find out how far this month will go (me and a few thousand others out there want to know).
For me, the early rumors are not looking good (sigh). Really, I am okay with it. I was hoping to have the bonus treat of meeting up with this gal in China but it's looking more like we may be there at different times after all. No matter the case..I hope we find out SOON.
To be...or not to be (this month). That is the question ;0)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



28 comments:
just came from RQ (taking a little mental break here at school:) saw the rumblings for the 24th getting louder...:) holy crap! Praying that you are "in" this batch.
If not....you are in for sure next batch....and how often to get to use the "for sure" on this wild journey???
soooo soon my friend
I check RQ every morning thinking of you. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be this month!! Hang in there you are soooo close!!
Read your post ~
Left to check out RQ ~
Wow!! R2 that the 23 & 24 are in!
I know it is early, but WOW!! They are posting your date! Prayers being sent, Fingers and toes are crossed. If I had a rabbit's foot I'd probably rub that too! :o)
HUGS!!!
OK, I'm even checking RQ now, and I'm not waiting!! :)
SOOOOO hoping you're in. Fingers crossed in Texas...
How nerve wrecking. I say stay away from RQ and be surprised! And we are al+l anxiously awaiting the day you post your referral!
I am stalking RQ and spanish RQ...they are sometimes ahead of RQ. If you do not have the site, let me know.
Fingers crossed!
OK FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT.......THE RIDE IS GOING TO GET WILDER!!!!!Checking the RQ right along with you......I just have a really good feeling for you in this batch....either way your very,very close baby!!
HUGS from Canada!
Fingers are crossed for you sweetie! I sure hope it's your month!!!
Glad to hear you came back down to reality - was wondering when you would start to freak.
There are a handful on my 'real life' friends that I have freaked out for waiting to see if they are in or not - you are one of them this month. I am FREAKING OUT for you.
I am ready to be a sobbing mess for you.
COME ON REFERRALS!!!
(not to mention that will also mean I will be that much closer!!!!!)
I'm an RQ Ho, can't get enough.
I'm on the edge of my seat! I was all excited to see the noise around the 24th, but I've never been really happy with the outcome of those early rumors.
Impatiently waiting with you....
I'm sooo hoping that you will get a wonderful Christmas surprise. Please, prety please dear CCAA.
Joanne
fingers crossed...waiting to hear the "NEWS"
So is it a bad thing if I too am stalking RQ and I am not even adopting from China? :) I so hope that this is your month girl! And if you need to nest more, come on up to Milwaukee!
at my annual exam this morning my doctor (can't go without thinking about you...am I a freak or what)asked if I was still considering getting pregnant...my reply was "only if he or she can be born ready for kindergarten"
I have nothing against babies...love them with all my heart...but with the cost of daycare and diapers these days it makes one reevaluate.
I just wanted to say I have a humungeous respect for you and the sacrifices you are making to make a home for this beloved child. I pray you are united soon and the joy you have stored up will overflow.
I've checked 3 times since the last time I commented....where are the rumors????? I'm getting annoyed.
As soon as I got up this morning, I marched straight over to the Queen! You know what's even funnier (than you being calm!) is I don't believe it. I won't believe it, til I get that call! Now that is "Nutjob" with a capital N!!! She did say 23rd or 24th! And its only a R2 or something...
HAVE EVERYTHING CROSSED FOR YOU BABY!!!
No news yet...4:46.
Apparently I took the roll of stork watching on.
I'm hearing the 24th but of course it's unconfirmed. I'm on pins and needles for you girlie. I so want this to happen for you this month.
Sorry I haven't been to your blog yet today.
I'VE BEEN STALKING RQ INSTEAD!!
Damn... I need to get back over there. There might be news in the last 10 seconds since I left.
LOL!
I'm SO excited for you, whether it's this month (which I really do hope it is), or next month (for certain).
Good gawd I feel like I am getting my referral all over again! Yikes!!!!
Still hoping and praying that this is your 'to be' month!!
Gotta scoot...someone might have posted a new rumor in the past 10 secs.
Soon friend!!!
I continue to check almost hourly. Praying y'all are in.
Faithfully checking for referral rumors and hoping for good news... =)
I'm still praying your in. I don't have to go to RQ, I can just check here for any news! ;)
WHERE ARE THE REFERRALS???? THE RUMORS???? SOMETHING???? Not sure I can make it through the night......sigh.
I am stalking RQ for you too! I refuse to believe that the 23rd is the cut off! REFUSE!
Thank you for explaining what RQ is. And now that I understand, I gotta say, I'd be checking it COMPULSIVELY and CONSTANTLY.
Post a Comment